The SPARC THEIA 420 is an X-ray device and a checkweigher in one and can be used at any stage of your production process to inspect 100% of your products safely, reliably and accurately for product contamination, product defects and process and / or packaging problems. The robust SPARC THEIA 420 X-ray / Checkweigher can also be equipped with an optional SPARCEYE module for accurate label inspection.
Flexible and Reliable
The SPARC THEIA X-ray / Checkweigher machine is designed and built to the highest standards and offers both flexibility and accuracy. It is suitable for inspecting all kinds of products with a maximum size of 300 x 300 x 100 mm and up to a maximum speed of 200 packages per minute.
Anomalous or contaminated products are quickly removed from the product stream by a servo powered ejection system and collected in a closed container. The SPARC THEIA X-ray / Checkweigher machine does not use compressed air, providing considerable savings on running costs compared with compressed air-based machines.
Important features of the SPARC Theia X-ray/Check weigher
- Saving space by inspecting and weighing at the same time
- Detection of the smallest product contaminations and defects
- Removes 100% of all anomalous products from product flow
- Check and monitor the correct weight
- A traceable storage of all inspection and weighing results
- Built to the highest demands within the food industry
- Conveyor belts can easily be removed without tools
- Robust construction and hygienic finish: no box profiles, many angled surfaces
- Easy to clean and inspect
- Locked protective cover over the belt
- Flexible I / O configuration with multi I / O selection
- Optional: integrated data collection software for real-time data
|Detectable materials||Including bone, metal, stone, glass, hard plastics and natural rubber|
|Capacity||Up to 200 products per minute (depending on product size)|
|Product dimensions||Maximum 300 x 300 x 100 mm|
|Weight range||Up to 25 kg|
|Weight precision||SD < 0.5%|
|Construction||Stainless steel, anodised aluminium, and food quality plastic|
|Belt type||Blue food grade belt|
|300W X-ray Generator||Digital operation / self-cooling / computer operated from 45W to 300W|
|X-ray emission||< 1 microsievert per hour|
|Signals||Eject signal/ejector full signal|
Interested? We would like to advise you!
The SPARC THEIA 420 is an X-ray device and checkweigher in one and if desired, can be equipped with an optional SPARCEYE module for accurate label inspection. The robust SPARC THEIA 420 X-ray/checkweigher can be used at every stage of your production process to inspect 100% of your products in a safe, reliable and precise way. As a representative of SPARC SYSTEMS, we supply a range of other types of X-ray systems.
End-of-Line inspection for the food industry
Jansen Control Systems supplies and maintains a range of end-of-line inspection systems. We supply our own checkweighers, FORTRESS metal detectors, SPARC X-ray systems and SOLLAU magnetic separators. Guarantee the quality of your product with one of our inspection systems. We’d be happy to help.